TRANSMISSION REVITALIZER

PROFESSIONAL
LR556
11 fl. oz. (325 ml)

SPECIFICATION:

Completely revitalizes and hermetically tunes the transmission:
•Restores smooth shifting to the valves and seals
•Restores elasticity and dimension
•Reduces noise, heating, wear and vibration
•Eliminates leakage
•Extends the service life of the transmission
•Compatible with all automatic transmission fluids and additives
•Cleans the plates of varnish and gum
•Will not void manufacturer’s warranty

DIRECITON:

If necessary, remove fluid from transmission. Add 3 fl. oz. per quart (88 ml/L) of transmission fluid. DO NOT ADD MORE THAN 10% of transmission fluid capacity.

WARNING:

DANGER: EXTREMELY FLAMMABLE. VAPOR FLAMMABLE. POISON. Harmful or fatal if swallowed. Toxic if inhaled. Harmful if in contact with skin. Skin and eye irritant. Suspected of causing cancer. May cause drowsiness or dizziness. May be fatal if swallowed and enters airways. Wear protective gloves, protective clothing, eye protection, face protection. Keep away from heat, sparks, open flames, hot surfaces. No smoking. Keep container tightly closed. Use in well-ventilated area. Avoid breathing dust, fume, gas, mist, vapors, spray. Wash hands thoroughly after handling.
FIRST AID: EYES – Immediately flush eyes with plenty of water for at least 15 minutes. If easy to do, remove contact lenses, if worn. Get medical attention if eye irritation persists. INHALATION – Remove to fresh air. If not breathing, give artificial respiration. If breathing is difficult, give oxygen. Call a poison center, doctor or physician. INGESTION – Rinse mouth. Do NOT induce vomiting unless directed to do so by medical personnel Immediately call a poison center/doctor and seek medical attention. SKIN – Immediately flush skin with plenty of water. Remove contaminated clothing and shoes. If irritation occurs, get medical advice/attention.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN!

TOP