COMPLETE FUEL SYSTEM CLEANER
EZ EMISSIONS PASS & CATALYTIC CONVERTER CLEANER
INDUCTION SYSTEM CLEANER
AIR INTAKE SYSTEM CLEANER
POWER STEERING QUICK CLEAN
POWER STEERING CONDITIONER & STOP LEAK
COOLING SYSTEM ANTI-RUST & WATER PUMP LUBE
PROFESSIONAL With GT Technology LR555 11 fl. oz. (325 ml)
When replacing transmission fluid, dirt and deposits remain within the system and suspended sediment clogs the new filter. When this occurs, transmission fluid quickly loses its protective properties and the transmission runs poorly. Transmission Quick Clean dissolves dirt and deposits which build up in the transmission system. Using this product significantly extends the life of the transmission fluid as well as the transmission system. This product contains GT Technology. GT Technology significantly increases protection against wear and improves the mobility of all moving parts.
Follow recommended machine instructions for usage.
DANGER: EXTREMELY FLAMMABLE. VAPOR FLAMMABLE. Harmful or fatal if swallowed. Toxic if inhaled. Harmful if in contact with skin. Skin and eye irritant. Suspected of causing cancer. May cause drowsiness or dizziness. May be fatal if swallowed and enters airways. Wear protective gloves, protective clothing, eye protection, face protection. Keep away from heat, sparks, open flames, hot surfaces. No smoking. Keep container tightly closed. Use in well-ventilated area. Avoid breathing dust, fume, gas, mist, vapors, spray. Wash hands thoroughly after handling. FIRST AID: EYES – Immediately flush eyes with plenty of water for at least 15 minutes. If easy to do, remove contact lenses, if worn. Get medical attention if eye irritation persists. INHALATION – Remove to fresh air. If not breathing, give artificial respiration. If breathing is difficult, give oxygen. Prolonged exposure may produce chemical pneumonitis. Call a poison center, doctor or physician if you feel unwell. INGESTION –Do NOT induce vomiting unless directed to do so by medical personnel. Immediately call a poison center/doctor and seek medical attention. SKIN – Immediately flush skin with plenty of water. Remove contaminated clothing and shoes. If irritation occurs, get medical advice/attention. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN!