POWER STEERING QUICK CLEAN

PROFESSIONAL
With GT Technology
ACS505
11 fl. oz. (325 ml)

SPECIFICATION:

To diagnose power steering: When fully stopped, turn the steering wheel (do not put a lot of effort into turning). If there is an increase in noise, the power steering system needs to be tuned.
Power Steering Quick Clean:
• Reduces noise, heat and wear
• Significantly extends the life of the pump and overflow valves
• Restores the size and elasticity of the seals and gaskets
• Eliminates leaks in seals and gaskets
• Protects rubber and neoprene seals from drying, warping and cracking
• Compatible with all power steering fluids
This product contains GT Technology. GT Technology significantly increases protection against wear and improves the mobility of all moving parts.

DIRECTION:

DIRECTIONS: Pour the Power Steering Quick Clean into the fluid reservoir (if full, remove 11 fl. oz. (325 ml). Turn the steering wheel left and right several times. This bottle treats power steering systems up to 84 fl. oz. (2.5 liters). For power steering systems greater than 84 fl. oz. (2.5 L), use 4 fl. oz./quart (120 ml/L).

WARNING:

DANGER: EXTREMELY FLAMMABLE. VAPOR FLAMMABLE. POISON. Harmful or fatal if swallowed. Toxic if inhaled. Serious eye irritant. Harmful contact with skin. Suspected of causing cancer. May cause drowsiness or dizziness. May be fatal if swallowed and enters airways. Wear protective gloves and clothing; eye and face protection. Keep away from heat, sparks, open flames, hot surfaces. No smoking. Keep container tightly closed. Avoid breathing dust, fume, gas, mist, vapors, spray. Use only in well-ventilated area. Wash hands thoroughly after handling.
FIRST AID: EYES – In case of contact, immediately flush eyes with plenty of water for at least 15 minutes. If easy to do so, remove contact lenses, if worn. Get medical attention immediately. INHALATION – If inhaled, remove to fresh air. If breathing is difficult, give oxygen. Call a poison center, doctor or physician if you feel unwell. INGESTION – If swallowed, do NOT induce vomiting unless directed to so by medical personnel. Get immediate medical attention. This product may be aspirated into the lungs and cause chemical pneumonitis. SKIN – Immediately flush skin with plenty of water. Remove contaminated clothing and shoes. Contact a poison center or medical professional if you feel unwell.

KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN!

TOP