INDUCTION SYSTEM CLEANER

MACHINE APPLICATION
PROFESSIONAL
LR350
11 fl. oz. (325 ml)

SPECIFICATION:

New model vehicles accumulate carbon buildup in intake valves, combustion chambers and EGR systems. This results in rough idle, hard starting, hesitation and power loss. The Induction System Cleaner removes these deposits from intake valves, combustion chambers and EGR ports for smooth driving. ACS Induction Cleaner will not harm gaskets, seals, hoses or other fuel system components. It is catalytic converter and oxygen sensor safe.
IRRITANT. SKIN IRRITANT. Carefully read cautions on back panel.

DIRECTIONS:

DIRECTIONS: Follow recommended machine instructions for usage.

DIRECTIONS:

DANGER: EXTREMELY FLAMMABLE. VAPOR FLAMMABLE. POISON. Vapor harmful. May be fatal or cause blindness if swallowed. Toxic if swallowed, inhaled or in contact with skin. Avoid ingestion, contact with skin or inhalation. Cannot be made nonpoisonous. If swallowed contact poison control or a doctor immediately. Vapor may cause drowsiness or dizziness. Skin and serious eye irritant. May cause genetic defects. May cause cancer. May cause damage to organs (eyes, central nervous system) through prolonged or repeated exposure. May be fatal is swallowed and enters airways. Keep away from heat, sparks, open flames, hot surfaces. No smoking. Keep container tightly closed. Do not breathe dust, fume, gas, mist, vapors, spray. Wash hands thoroughly after handling.
FIRST AID: EYES – Immediately flush eyes with plenty of water for at least 15 minutes. If easily done, remove contact lenses, if worn. Get medical attention immediately. INHALATION – If breathing is difficult, remove victim to fresh air and keep at rest in a position comfortable for breathing. Get medical advice/attention if you feel unwell. INGESTION – If swallowed, do NOT induce vomiting unless directed to do so by medical personnel. If swallowed, immediately call poison control center, doctor or physician. SKIN – Immediately flush skin with plenty of water. Remove contaminated clothing and shoes. Call a physician if irritation develops and persists.

KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN!