Hand Sanitizer to help reduce bacteria that potentially can cause disease. For use when soap and water are not available.
For external use only.Flammable.Keep away from heat or flame.
Do not use
• In chindren less than 2 months of age
• On open skin wounds
When useing this product
Keep out of eyes,ears,and mouth.In case of contact with eyes,rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
OTC - Stop use and ask a doctor
If irritation or rash occurs.These may be signs of serious conditions.
OTC - Keep out of reach of children
If swallowed,get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
• Place enough product on hands to cover all surfaces.Rub hands together until dry.
• Supervise children under 6 years of age when using this product to avoid swallowing.
• Store between 15℃-30℃(59℉-86℉)
• Avoid freezing and excessive heat above 40℃(104℉)
Distilled and deionized water,Isopropyl alcohol,Glycerin,Carbomer,Triethanolamine.